Thursday, March 4, 2010

As usual it has been a long time since my last blog. I am going to write just a short blog to see if any one is reading it. If you are reading this, respond to let me know if I should continue. We recently returned from a REALLY GREAT vacation cruise but i have spent the last two weeks at work catching up from being away. Now Don is going away for the next week and i will spend that time being very busy! I will post more on our WONDERFUL vacation on the next post. I am also thankful to my nephew Michael that i am getting back into a regular workout routine. Want to know more about how that is working, please respond to this blog. At my age I figure that if no one is reading this blog i might as well just go to bed, which is what i am going to do right now. Look forward to hearing from ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I do, I do, I do!!! I want to hear everything! Feed me news, i miss you so much and it's all i get right now. So, it is not a waste of time :-}
    Hopefully i'll talk to you guys this weekend. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete