Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick update

There isn't much to write about but i want to at least let everyone [all two of you] know that i am still alive and kicking. Not kicking quite as hard maybe, but still kicking. i am really liking the way the backyard is looking though i am having difficulties getting the pool balanced. The grandkids came over Saturday and though there was a bit of a green tint to the water they had fun.

Don and Kathy are leaving Wednesday to go to Delaware for a week and when they get back Kim an i are leaving next Wednesday to spend some time away at Calloway Gardens in Georgia. We are Reeeeaaalllyyy looking forward to having a few days away! The day we are leaving is also our anniversary; forty two years and going strong. After we enjoy those few days away, we start the countdown for our BIG vacation in February. We decided to go on another cruise. We love to cruise and it has been quite awhile since our last cruise.

We are going on a seven day cruise and the price is awesome. this is probably the best deal we have ever gotten. I know that i will be chomping at the bit for the next seven month, two weeks and three days. Just kidding [sort of]. We are also going out of New Orleans which means a much shorter ride back home than if we had to go out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

Well that is about it. I told you there wasn't much going on and it is getting near my bed time. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Stay in touch, post a comment, whatever. Oh, i am also trying my hand or fingers at setting up a facebook account. I'm on there, see if you can find me. I'm looking for you.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great, relaxing time in Georgia. I am so happy to hear that you guys are going on a cruise again....and got a good deal to boot.
    Yay, i found you on face book. Look for Kat, she has one too. Going to look at the Monte tomorrow morning, can't wait.
    I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Talk to you soon
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, p.s.
    Please encourage mom to blog. I love to hear what she has to say.

    ReplyDelete